Elope in Sedona

1. LICENSE. Obtain a marriage license and a certified copy from any Arizona county. Here’s a link to the marriage license offices in Arizona: Click here

Advice: A certified copy of the license is needed to change one’s name at Social Security and Motor Vehicles. Order and pre-pay for the certified copy when you buy the license and they mail it to you automatically. Certified copies are believed to be free for individuals in active military. Please note: we do not serve partners under age 18.

2. WITNESSES. Select two people age 18 (or older) to come with you to sign the marriage license as legal witnesses. (If you do not have witnesses, we have suggestions).

3. CALL US. We can schedule your elopement wedding today or tomorrow, based on our availability! Our total fee is only $260. Regular fee applies for booking more than 48 hours in advance.

Call Phillip or Gwen Waring at 480-502-0707.